Course Offerings are listed in proper lexicographical order by default, however, Organization Administrators have the ability to set a specific display order of all course offerings both in the catalog and in the student dashboard views. You will need to be in the Offerings Course Management view to change the display order.
- Click the Manage Courses tab
- Click the Offerings Course Management link
- Place your mouse over the sort icon and drag the offerings into the order of your choosing
Next, click the Edit Offering Options link
Set your desired offering display order for both the dashboard and the catalog
- Alphanumeric – All course offerings will be displayed in proper lexicographical order
- Custom – All course offerings will be displayed in the order in which you have placed them in the offerings view