To add slides to the chalkboard timeline:
- Click the Manage Courses tab, then click on the name of the course.
- The Edit Course Details Window is displayed with a task list.
- Click Manage Course Elements from the task list.
- The Elements list for this course is displayed.
- Click on the name of the chalkboard element. The Edit Element Details window is displayed with a task list.
- Click Edit Chalkboard from the list.
- Click Manage Slides at the top of the chalkboard editor. The Slides view for the chalkboard is displayed. A thumbnail view of each slide is displayed.
- Click the thumbnail view of the slide you want to add to the timeline. A larger slide view is displayed with a beginning time field underneath.
- Enter the time at which you want to place the slide on the timeline, and click the "+" sign.
- A thumbnail view of the slide is displayed on the timeline at the time you entered. You can change the time placement of the slide or delete the slide by clicking the appropriate Actions button.
If you're not sure where you want to place your slides on the timeline:
- Click the media play button.
- Pause the media where you want to add the slide.
- Click the thumbnail view of the slide to display the larger slide view and the Begin time field. The time at which you paused the media is displayed in the Begin time field.
- Click the "+" button to add the slide to the timeline.
- You can play through the media as may times as you need to add the slides where you want them. If you click the thumbnail image of the slide on the timeline, the media play head moves to that point in the timeline.