To copy an element:
Click the Manage Courses tab. The Course list is displayed.
- Click on the name of the course. The Edit Course Details window is displayed with a task list.
- Click Manage Course Elements from the task list. The Course Elements list is displayed.
- Click on the name of the element you want to copy and click Copy this Element from the task list.
- The Copy this Element window is displayed.
DigitalChalk assigns a default New Title to the copy of the element, but you can change it.
- Leave the default Course name if you want to copy this element to the same course. If you want to copy the element to a different course, click the word edit and select the course you want to use.
- Click the Create button when you finish entering information.
- The element you copied is displayed in the Course Elements list for the course you specified.