You can personalize your DigitalChalk organization site by using your company logo.
- Click the Administration tab, then click Themes from the System Management list
- Click Manage Logo from the Manage Themes list. The Manage Organization Logo window is displayed
- Click Choose File within the Logo File field. Your file selection page is displayed.
- Find your logo file, select it, then click the Upload button. Please note that the file types supported are .JPG, .PNG, and .GIF and the optimum image size is 300 x 75.
- The new logo is displayed. If your image is larger than the size allocated for the logo, it is automatically scaled down to fit the space.
Click the Replace or Delete button to change the current logo. If you delete the logo and don't replace it with a new one, the DigitalChalk logo is displayed.