To create a custom theme:
- Click the Administration tab, then click Themes from the System Management list. The Themes list is displayed.
- Click the Add button. The Add a Themes window is displayed.
- Enter a Title and Description for your theme.
- Enter an HTML color hex code or click the color box to use the color selection tool to choose a primary and secondary color.
- Primary Color - The color for screens and main menu tabs
- Secondary Color - The color for list text and icons
- Click the Save button. The Themes list is displayed again, with the company theme you added displayed at the bottom of the list.
- Click the check mark located to the left of the theme name to select the theme for your organization.