Add chapter points to your chalkboard if you want to separate the chalkboard content into topic segments. A student can easily find a topic by clicking on the chapter point.
To add chapter points to the chalkboard timeline:
- Click the Manage Courses tab, then click on the name of the course.
- The Edit Course Details Window is displayed with a task list.
- Click Manage Course Elements from the task list.
- The Elements list for this course is displayed.
- Click on the name of the chalkboard element. The Edit Element Details window is displayed with a task list.
- Click Edit Chalkboard from the list.
- The chalkboard is displayed.
- Click Manage Chapters at the top of the chalkboard editor. The Chapters view for the chalkboard is displayed.
- Enter a Begin time and a chapter Name.
- Click the “+” sign.
- A diamond symbol is displayed on the timeline at the time you entered. You can change the time placement of the chapter point or delete the chapter point by clicking the appropriate Actions button.